Youth is where we dig deeper into big questions like “Who am I?”, and “How can I live a good life?” by exploring the ancient way of Jesus.
What’s it like?
- We eat dinner together (no cost)
- We learn about Jesus, and talk about what we think
- We explore the Bible and what it means for us
- We pray (talk to God) about anything we feel like
What do parents need to know?
- Renew Youth is for 11-16s (High school age).
- There is no cost
- Start time is at 6:30pm
- Pick-up time is at 8pm
- All helpers are DBS (CRB) approved and go through our safeguarding process
When is it?
Youth runs during term-time, with breaks during school holidays and half terms.